Behavioral Health and Awareness Event
On Saturday, June 24th, TASC exhibited at the Community Awareness Day on Behavioral Health and Awareness Event held at the Cottonwood Recreation Center. TASC’s exhibitor table was staffed by Valerie Piacitelli (Clinical Director) and Mercy McKean (Cottonwood Site Supervisor). Many attendees stopped by the TASC table to learn more about our services. Many people that already utilize our services stopped by to say hello and share their success stories!
The room was filled with exhibitors from across Arizona. It was an informative day, great networking, and delicious food!
The theme of the event was Erasing the Stigma. The day was filled with wonderful speakers from a variety of backgrounds including:
- Rose Boerner – Community Awareness
- Spectrum Healthcare – Mental Health
- John Schuderer – What is Addiction?
- Michelle Hamby – Losing Loved Ones and Moving Forward
- Ben Gallaway – Trauma and the Link with Process Addictions
- Julie Lesperance – Filling the Void
- Damien Browning – Living in the Solution