If you suspect your child is using drugs, TASC can provide guidance during this challenging time. Intervention, or taking action as soon as possible will help prevent life-long drug use and addiction.
TASC offers drug testing services for children, teens, and adults. Counseling services are available for children who are at least 12 years old. TASC will:
- Confidentially and accurately test your child for drugs
- Provide guidance during this challenging time so you can discuss your expectations with your child
- Develop a treatment plan if the test is positive; if the test is negative, suggested next steps are discussed
- Provide affordable pricing for testing and counseling services
How can we help? Contact TASC today.
Did you know?
- Children are approached to try drugs and alcohol at an early age. First time drug use is 12 to 13 years old in Arizona. (AZ Youth Survey, AZ Criminal Justice Commission)
- More than 90% of adults suffering from addiction developed the problem between the ages of 12 to 20 years old. (Treatment Research Institute)