TASC works with both private and public schools to develop the most efficient, confidential, and cost-effective method to drug test students and provide counseling services.
Schools drug test students for a number of reasons:
- To prevent and reduce substance use; testing can deter use, help students resist peer pressure to try drugs, and identify students who need treatment
- Testing is a requirement to participate in extracurricular activities such as sports
- Reasonable suspicion of drug use or a drug-related incident at school
- On site collections
- Counseling for the student and family
- Educational programs for schools that have adopted drug-free policies
Contact TASC today to schedule a meeting to develop a plan tailored to the needs of your school and students. We are here to help.