TASC provides accurate, reliable, and timely services to businesses and corporations of all sizes. As a nonprofit, TASC’s drug test pricing is competitive and economical.
Companies that have safety and security-sensitive positions and/or federal contracts, typically have drug-free workplace programs that include testing.
Workplace testing may include:
- Pre-employment testing as a condition for hire
- Random drug testing which is the most effective for deterring illicit drug use
- Annual testing as part of an annual physical exam
- For-cause and reasonable suspicion tests
- Post-accident tests to determine if drugs or alcohol contributed to the accident
- Post-treatment tests to encourage employees to remain substance free after treatment
Employer and employee benefits include:
- Safer workplace
- Reduced workplace costs associated with alcohol and drug misuse
- Prevents/deters employees from coming to work if they are not healthy or not able to perform their job
Before implementing workplace testing, companies should establish a drug-free workplace policy with a labor attorney.