The Treatment Assessment Screening Center (TASC) drug testing laboratory is exclusively dedicated to analyzing drugs of abuse and is a leader in establishing standards and procedures for testing in this specialized field of toxicology. Several million tests are performed annually at our newly expanded laboratory facilities in Phoenix, Arizona and Salt Lake City, Utah.
When you use the TASC drug testing laboratory for your needs, you get fast, friendly service from knowledgeable technicians and toxicologists. Each TASC location also offers:
- State-of-the-art instrumentation operated by highly trained technical staff
- Automated specimen processing and analysis, with real-time, web-based reporting
- Technical assistance from a trained toxicologist
- Decades of litigation experience and expert testimony
- Specialty drug testing and research and development
We strive to not only offer the best testing procedures, but also to be a resource for our clients and accounts. TASC specializes in servicing the criminal justice account and working with the federal government. We offer training for courts, criminal justice accounts and private sector accounts on any topic related to drug testing. With a simple call to our dedicated lab customer service and support, you can get information on lab results or lab history of a donor, legal calls regarding results, collections, chain-of-custody issues, litigation packets and technical court testimonies.